Demi Permanent Makeup
What Is Permanent Make Up?
Permanent make up can provide you with perfect eyebrows, beautiful lively lips, or smudge-proof eyeliner anytime of the day or night. Sometimes it is called cosmetic tattoos or art make up. Permanent makeup will add balance to your face and give you added confidence. Our specialty is to enhance your appearance by working with colors and designs to blend naturally with your skin tone.
You really can have the look you want and never have to worry about reapplying or fixing your makeup throughout the day! We all have busy lives, running around with little or no time for makeup application so why bother when you can look amazing 24/7 and wake up with make up.
Where Can We Make It Happen?
Eyebrows (OMBRÉ, MICROBLADING, SIGNATURE)
Eyeliner (TOP LASH LINE, BOTTOM LASH LINE)
Camouflage for areolas
Choosing Color And Pigment
We will mix several pigments that suit your skin tone and hair color. Our clients always receive “customized” pigment to enhance your natural beauty and maintain a natural look.
Can We Fix Your Previous Permanent Makeup?
Fixing or correcting previous permanent make up applications is sometimes possible, unfortunately there are times when there is nothing that we can do to help. That is why it is crucial to make sure that you are getting your permanent makeup done by an artist that you fully trust. This is the first and most important step in making sure you get the eyebrows you want.
If you require correction for a past permanent makeup application, please come see us, and we will do our best to address your situation. Thank you.
What is Touch Up? And Our Definition of Touch Up
Touch up is very important for perfect permanent makeup, because within 1 month of your permanent makeup application, 50% of pigment will fade and turn into beautiful natural color. Depending on your skin type and life style the pigment may fade easily, thus requiring touch up.
For the best results it is important to get your touch up from the same artist who performed your initial application. For beautiful results it needs to be teamwork! We always offer one free touch up, and after the initial procedure with us, we have a special touch up price for you. Please check our price list.
What is the Difference Between Microblading and Ombré?
Microblading – This application is performed using a handheld tool to insert pigment and create hair-like strokes to give a natural look.
Ombré – This application is performed using a handheld tool or using a special machine that is designed to do Ombré permanent makeup; it gives a powder makeup effect.
Our signature demi permanent makeup utilizes both techniques to create your desired look!
How Long Does It Take?
On average each procedure will take:
Eye Brows 2 to 3 hours
Lip 3 to 4 hours
Eyeliner 90 min
For other procedures contact us for more information.
How Long Does It Last?
Demi permanent make up, on average, will last for about 18 months or more, depending on the area, skin type, daily lifestyle and skin care routine. Touch ups are recommended to maintain best results.
Is It Painful?
We apply numbing cream before the treatment to minimize the pain. Pain tolerance varies by client, but the majority state they don’t feel any pain during the procedures. We will make sure you are always comfortable.
What Is The Recovery Like?
Redness and swelling can be expected after the procedure.
At first the treated area will be scabbed, please do not pick, tug or itch.
It takes about 7 to 14 days for the brows to heal over.
The color will set in within a month.
At first the color will appear dark but don’t worry, after scabs fall off naturally, you will notice the color is lighter and will look natural.
Touch up is necessary; some skin peeling and lightening of the applied color is normal. Adjustment is usually needed.
Precare for all Procedures
1. Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately following an eyeliner procedure. Please remember to bring your eye glasses.
2. If you have experienced cold sores or fever blisters on your lips in the past, you may wish to consult with your primary physician regarding Zovirax or Valtrex prior to a lip color procedure. A fever blister outbreak during the healing stage may cause loss of pigment or infection.
3. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly, or redden, it is advised not to make social plans for the same day. Lip liner may appear “crusty” for up to one week.
4. If unwanted hair is normally removed in the area to be treated, i.e.; tweezing or waxing, the hair removal should be done at least 24 hours prior to your procedure. Electrolysis should not be done within five days of the procedure. Do not resume any method of hair removal for a week after the procedure.
5. If eyelashes or eyebrows are normally dyed, do not have that procedure done within 48 hours of this procedure. Wait one week after the eyebrow or eyeliner procedure before dying lashes or brows.
6. If you are having the eyeliner procedure done, as a safety precaution, in case of watering or swelling, we recommend that you have someone available, or accompany you, who could drive you home if you so decide, or if it is necessary.
7. If you are having lip liner done and have had previous problems with cold sores, fever blisters, or mouth ulcers, the procedure is likely to reactivate the problem. Your Intradermal Cosmetic Technician can make recommendations to help prevent or minimize the outbreak.
8. We recommend allergy testing of pigment before the planned procedure.
9. Do not use aspirin or ibuprofen for 7 days prior to your procedure.
Immediately Following Cosmetic Tattoo Procedure:
Apply ice to treated area for 10 – 30 minutes. Ice helps reduce swelling and aids in healing.
For 14 days following application of permanent cosmetics:
* Apply recommended ointment sparingly twice a day for seven days following the procedure, using a clean cotton swab or a Q-Tip; not your fingertips.
* Do not rub or pick at the epithelial crust; allow it to flake off on its own. There should be absolutely no scrubbing, no cleansing creams or chemicals. Gently cleanse the intradermal cosmetic area with a mild antibacterial soap. You may rinse with water and lightly pat the area dry. Do not expose treated area to full pressure of the water in the shower.
* Do not soak treated area in bath, swimming pool or hot tub. Do not swim in fresh, salt or chlorinated pool water.
* Do not expose the treated area to the sun.
* Use a total sun block after the procedure area has healed to prevent future fading of pigment color.
* Do not use mascara or eyelash curler for seven days post procedure. When you resume use purchase a new tube, the old tube may have bacteria in it.
* You cannot give blood for 1 year following your procedure (per American Red Cross).
For more information related to after care and for each procedure please check our blog.
Who Is A Candidate For Permanent Make Up?
Permanent Makeup is appropriate for anyone that wants to look fabulous anytime of the day and the night or anyone who is so busy that they don’t have the time to apply makeup every day. With Permanent Make Up you never have to worry about time, or your makeup getting smudged or getting washed off.
How Much Does It Cost?
- Eye Brows
- Microblading $690
- Ombre $690
- Combo $850
- Full Lips $790
- Lip Lighten $700
- Lip Liner $490
- Eyeline Upper $490
- Eyeline Lower $490
- Lash Liner $490
- Inner Lash Liner $490
* For information regarding other permanent make up services, please contact us for more information.
- TOUCH UP
- Within 2-3 months $150
- After 6 months $300
Annual touch up rate is 50% off within 12 months (more than 12 months is considered as new session)
Special rate valid only if we did the initial procedure.
For correction, a consultation is needed to determine price.
Special rate discounts also available for multiple procedures at one time. Combination rates are as follows:
- Microblading ＋ Eye Liner $980
- Eyeliner (waterline/lashliner/lower eyeliner) ＋ Full Lips $1130
- Microblading Eyebrows ＋ full Rosé Lips $1330
- Lip Pigment Neutralization ＋ Full Rosé Lips $1340
- Signature (microblading and Ombré) Eyebrows ＋ Lip Liner Pigment Neutralization ＋ Lips $1490
“The staff is very friendly, honest and very welcoming.
I had the most amazing experience. This is a very beautiful and clean spa place.”
Here at BlossomMD, we work to ensure all of your questions are answered so you can achieve your desired looks. See below to view some of testimonials our clients shared about how BlossomMD helped them.read more