BlossomMD Health and Safety Policy
At BlossomMD, the health and wellbeing of our clients and staff is our top priority.
Our team is fully vaccinated, and to continue to maintain the highest level of safety standards we have instituted the following additional health and safety policies:
What we will do to keep you safe
- Every treatment is by appointment only.
- Our team has been vaccinated.
- We sanitize our hands before, during, and after your procedure.
- Your Medical Beauty Professional will wear a mask, and gloves during your procedure.
- Any tips that touch your skin are disposable, and new ones are used every time.
- We will make sure hand sanitizer and a sink where you can wash your hands will be accessible in the clinic.
- We will wipe down the floor and door knobs every day, several times a day with disinfectant to ensure the spa is fresh and clean when welcoming you.
We want you to know that we have taken extra steps to be as knowledgeable as possible on how to best protect you from Corona Virus. In addition to our usual training, we have taken courses through the World Health Organization as well as through Barbicide and continue to provide you with the safest possible experience.
Everything we do is to protect you and our staff. If you have any questions, contact us anytime.
Please call us at 925-528-0551 to book your appointment or visit us online at www.blossommd.com where you can also book an appointment online.
Thank you. Stay safe, healthy, and beautiful.
“The staff is very friendly, honest and very welcoming.
I had the most amazing experience. This is a very beautiful and clean spa place.”
Here at BlossomMD, we work to ensure all of your questions are answered so you can achieve your desired looks. See below to view some of testimonials our clients shared about how BlossomMD helped them.read more