BlossomMD Health and Safety Policy
It was with great pleasure that we announce the Re-opening of BlossomMD MedSpa on June 15th.
We look forward to welcoming you back, keeping you safe and well, and helping you once again achieve your ultimate beauty goals.
Please call us at 925-895-9589 to book your appointment or visit us online at www.blossommd.com where you can also book an appointment online.
At BlossomMD, the heath and wellbeing of our clients and staff is our top priority. Even though most of our team has already been vaccinated, to maintain the highest level of safety standards we have instituted the following additional health and safety policies:
What we will do to keep you safe
- We will never have more than one client in the spa at any given time. You, Demi and the nurse will be the only ones inside, and there will be no walk ins.
- We will take your temperature when you enter the clinic. If you have a fever, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- During consultation, we will ask you simple screening questions. For example, “do you feel sick?”
- We sanitize our hands before, during and after your procedure.
- Your Medical Beauty Professional will wear mask, face shield and gloves during your procedure. Our masks and gloves are disposable and will be changed to new ones for each client.
- Members of our staff will be required to take and report their temperature before arriving at the clinic for their shift.
- Any tips that touch your skin are disposable, and new ones are used every time.
- We will make sure hand sanitizer and a sink where you can wash your hands will be accessible in the clinic.
- We will wipe down the floor and door knobs after each procedure with disinfectant to ensure the spa is fresh and clean when welcoming you and other clients.
- We will sanitize your phone for you at the end of your visit.
What we ask you to do to keep everyone safe
- If you have one, please wear a mask to your visit. If you do not have one, we are happy to provide you one.
- We ask you to please sanitize your hands upon entering the clinic.
- Please text or email us your temperature before your appointment, and allow us to take your temperature when you arrive.
- We will ask you some simple screening questions. For example, “do you feel sick?”
We want you to know that we have taken extra steps to be as knowledgeable as possible on how to best protect you from Corona Virus. We have taken courses, in additional to our usual training, through the World Health Organization as well as through Barbicide, and continue to provide you with the safest possible experience.
Everything we do is to protect you and our staff. If you have any question, contact us anytime.
Thank you. Stay safe, healthy and beautiful.
“The staff is very friendly, honest and very welcoming.
I had the most amazing experience. This is a very beautiful and clean spa place.”
Here at BlossomMD, we work to ensure all of your questions are answered so you can achieve your desired looks. See below to view some of testimonials our clients shared about how BlossomMD helped them.read more